Fall 2019 Impact Fireplace
Want to join Impact Fireplace number “zero”?
In November we will organize a first business-purpose-thinkers meet-up in our Brussels West headquarters in Europe. Actually, this meet-up will not be a real meet-up. It will be the meet-up shaping the future meet-ups.
Just like counting starts at zero, this will be meet-up number ‘zero’.This quote might be quoted later on 🙂
The mother of all future meet-ups. The reference point.
What’s the approach of the number zero Impact Fireplace?
- We will remove the office furniture in the main meeting room, light the fireplace, talk about purpose, and enjoy a co-creative session on our Fall 2020 first ‘real’ meet-up.
- Of course, we also like to know each other a bit better. We offer the floor to each participant, and allow them to present their work in 3 minutes, answer questions, show-case their book – no obligations.
- There will be an informal light dining moment too, so as to chat and exchange ideas with current partners in purpose, and — hopefully — future friends.
- We would like to gather those people, who would like to be co-creating the future meet-ups – from merely injecting a great idea, over moderating or speaking, towards being a co-organizer.
- You should be in love with the concept of purpose for business, preferably work in the field of business purpose, or use purpose in your work.
- You are open-minded, eager to learn, have a positive attitude, are capable of abstract thinking and converting thinking into reality, and are passionate to impact.
What is the purpose of the Impact Fireplaces?
Getting impact into business.Jan’s dream
- Thinking about impact is becoming mainstream. Getting impact into the business arena is still a huge challenge. And getting the impact from the business world, is very rare.
- The Impact Fireplaces would like to inspire and cross-fertilize both thinkers and doers about how to make impact happen. How to get the impact into the business arena as its main modus operandi.
What are the financial implications?
- Well, here is the bad news. You don’t get paid. Hotel and travel are on you – although we will be glad to help you find a great place to stay.
- And here is the good news. Drinks and dinner are on us. And, there is no entrance fee. The no-show penalty is still to be determined.
Get in touch via the contact form.